Incorporated in 1951 and re-incorporated on August 2002, the Hotel and Restaurant Association of the Philippines is the umbrella organization that speaks for the Hospitality Industry.
HRAP membership includes luxury, deluxe,and standard hotels and resorts, leading restaurants and food groups, schools and universities offering hotel and restaurant management courses, as well as allied industry partners.
HRAP concerns itself with all issues affecting the Hotel and Restaurant Industry of the Philippines including but not limited to Environment, Government Liaison, Ethics, Health, Legislation, Program, Technology, Finance and Education. We have worked and partnered with the Department of Tourism and other government agencies as well as non-government organizations.
- to undertake programs and projects that will upgrade and professionalize the hotel and restaurant industry in the Philippines
- To promote unity and cooperation among those in the industry and other entities engaged in tourism, in order to protect the interest and welfare of the industry
- To encourage and foster high ethical standards in business resulting in fair and honest competition
- To provide industry representation in matters of government regulatory policies/laws/rules affecting the industry
- To exercise dynamic leadership in promoting goodwill, understanding, fellowship within the hospitality industry both national and international